LAUNCH® ELP400 EV Battery Pack Module Charging and Discharging Device
LAUNCH | ELP400
EV Battery Pack Module Charging and Discharging Device
ELP400 has built-in various test and maintenance modes, which are suitable for the discharge, charging, cycle charging and discharging tests of various lithium batteries on the market. Adopting an intelligent operating system and supports wireless data transmission, it helps to maintain and manage the battery pack, thus extending its service life.
- The 7-inch LCD touch screen and the intuitive menu simplified the operation.
- Portable, easy to carry and transport.
- Applied to all common lithium battery packs testing with various voltage levels.
- Equalizing maintenance test can activate the lithium battery performance completely.
- Support intelligent equalizing function, and equalizing maintenance parameter customization.
- Adopt wave width modulation technology, high efficiency, high power factor, low noise, low electromagnetic interference.
- Support multiple protection design and alarm settings of voltage, current, temperature abnormal to protect the battery and the balancer.
- Support the safety protection functions such as overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent, output short circuit, anti-reverse protection and overheating protection.
- Multiple discharge auto-stop conditions make testing mode more intelligent and flexible, and avoid over-charge and over-discharge.
- Customized setting the total charging time, constant voltage time, charging capacity, and charging current.
|Power Input||AC 90~265V|
|Data Communication||CAN RS485|
|Data Dump||U disk|
|Module Data Acquisition Communication||Harness sampling|
|Group Voltage Accuracy||≤±0.5%FS±0.3V, resolution: 0.001V|
|Cell Voltage Accuracy||≤±0.1%FS±5mV, resolution: 0.001V|
|Current Measurement Accuracy||≤±1%FS+0.2A, resolution: 0.1A|
|Charging/Discharging Voltage Range||DC 2~260V|
|Charging Current Range||0~100A, maximum power 4.4kw|
|Discharging Current Range||0~100A, maximum power 7.2kw|
| Charging Control||Constant current charging + constant voltage charging|
|Discharging Mode||Constant current discharging|
| Charging and Discharging Data Acquisition ||In-camera active measurement + external can communication data acquisition|
|Electric Box Charging and Discharging Protection|
Battery string overcharge and over discharge,
battery string temperature is too high protection
|Main Unit Protection||Over temperature, over current, current runaway trigger shutdown protection|
|Shutdown Actuator||DC air circuit breaker + release|
|Reverse Connection Protection||Power failure of power line and main cable|
|Over-temperature Protection||100℃ resistance box over temperature 85℃; radiator over temperature 100℃|
|Alarm Prompt||LCD prompt + buzzer|
|Breaking Down Test||AC input-metal shell: 2200Vdc 1 min AC input-metal shell|
|DC input-output: 2200Vdc 1 min DC input-case|
|Radiation Method||Forced air cooling|
Working temperature range: -5~40℃
Storage temperature: -20~70℃
|Humidity||Relative humidity 0~90%(40±2℃)|
|Elevation||Rated altitude 2000m|
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- By local courier service
Warranty & Software update:
- 1-year carry-in warranty against manufacture defect for hardware.
Additional Information: (In-store purchase)
- 0% Credit card flexi instalment up to 18 months
- Hire Purchase financing available